Here in Florida, yards, landscaping and their upkeep is big business and it usually breaks down into two groups, one which provides grass cutting and trimming and another for treatment for weeds and bugs.PIE (Plant it Earth) covers weeds and bugs.

Attached are pictures of my lawn which occurred over 3 months of their actions or inaction. I called after the first month complaining that me needed to talk about what was happening with my lawn and held the bill. Over the following two months I called both the office and the person doing the treatment while still holding the payments hoping that someone would call to discuss what was happening. I have received promises that someone would call (no one did) and my only response from them has been a collection notice for $225.00, the three months not paid.

I do not plan to pay and I have just this week spent $190 on Luv-a Lawn to begin the repair.

I believe the wrong chemicals are being used on my lawn and I am being charged for the damage and incompetence of the individual doing the application.The quality for PIE has dropped dramatically since I first began using them and I suggest that clients stay away from the corner cutting which seems to be occurring.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no response and the kept charging as things went bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of plant it earth lawn service. Plant It Earth needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plant it earth lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plant It Earth.

Had an Experience with Plant It Earth?

Comments